Today, the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) released the results of an Angus Reid Vision Critical poll. The vast majority of Ontarians clearly expressed their opposition to abandoning the privacy safeguards of the current
- 75% of Ontarians believe that personal information such as name and final sale price should be kept confidential by REALTOR® professionals. Commissioner Aitken wants to release this information.
- 70% of homeowners do not want their personal contact information released to the public. Commissioner Aitken wants to release this information.
- 67% of Ontarians oppose any measure to make personal contact information such as name and address available to others who are not subject to a professional code of conduct. Commissioner Aitken wants to release this information.
- Seller's name and address
- Property floor plans
- Sensitive Property access information
- Negotiated sale price
- Mortgage details
Toronto Real Estate Board
Senior Manager Public Affairs
E-mail us at email@example.com